Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sneak Peek

Makeover Monday

I'm actually not here. I'm at ASL Teacher Camp in Austin. But, it is Monday so I wanted to share a sneak peek of how well my baby elephant is coming along. Remember this? The place where I store all my family's priceless picture and mementos?

Well, in the process of sorting through everything else. This happened.
AVALANCHE!

So, I took the hint that it was time to start sorting. For now, I just have everything divided by person. I have big plans of making each family member an album. But, that wasn't going to happen this week. Each picture went into the appropriate box. The awards, game tickets and other souvenirs went into crates. Then, my awesome husband rewarded all my hard work with a new book case. 
 Isn't it pretty? 

Before and After 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great! I love the new bookcase--very pretty way to store things :)

Have fun at the conference in Austin!

Marsha said...

What a transformation! You have to be really proud of yourself and how cool was your hubby! Very inspiring. Enjoy the conference. It's good to get away now and again.