Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Plot Swap~Mismash Style



Dawn's Plot Swap

Have a plot? Leave one

Need a plot ? Take one

I have an eclectic set of plot starters for you this week. 

Let's start with the cave!



Kids discover underground treasure: a cave in Bexar County 

This would make a great middle-grade plot. A"How I spent my summer vacation" type story. Or, a Dawn-would-never-read-this-because-she's-a-big-fat-chicken, horror story about the evil that would certainly lurk in such a place. 

DON'T OPEN~EVER


Creepy. No other word for it. But, oh the possibilities. The article says a woman in a long skirt has been seen leaving the packages. Who is she? Why would she be doing this? Who are the gifts meant for? 

and, finally, 
Huh? 


What kind of twists could you make out of that? 

So, swap with me. 
Add your story to our mix.





1 comment:

Teri Anne Stanley said...

I mailed a skull to a friend one time. It was plastic, but still. I just put the address on the cranium and took it to the post office, and they mailed it.

That was pre-911, however. Not sure how easy it is to mail weird stuff anymore...