Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

A False Prophet, a Found King and Oompa Loompas

Friday Plot Swap

Dawn's Plot Swap

Have a plot? Leave one

Need a plot ? Take one

We've got some good ones this week!



How'd you like to be an innocent hitchhiker who catches a ride with a man declaring to be Jesus? 

I love how the news article causally mentions, "Oh, yeah, and the hitchhiker had a hatchet."

Of course, why wouldn't he? 


Body found under parking lot is King Richard III


This one is specifically for my time-travel writing friend, Janet Taylor

Oh, the possibilities. 

The historical story of how it got there. 

Maybe a modern psychic who kept seeing a body there?

 The implications for the business? 


 



Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you.
When Oompas attack,
what will you do?


Bonus Swap: 
This story made my heart happy. I just had to share. 


They grew up across the street from each other. He used to drive her to school. They fell in love, but her father arranged for her to marry someone else. So, they eloped...and have been married 80 years! 

Sweetest love story ever. 


So, Swap with me!
Could you do something awesome with these? 
What twists would you add? 
Heard any good plots lately? 

3 comments:

Jessica R. Patch said...

I will now be singing that song all day! LOL I think there's a lot of intrigue with finding the king! What if grave robbers had to drop the body for awhile and a flood dug him up.

Unknown said...

I always figured a hatchet was _the_ mandatory prop for hitchhikers... [g]

Teri Anne Stanley said...

LOL, the interview with the hitchhiker was the funniest thing I've seen in a while...The kid dropped so many F-bombs, he could have taken the psycho guy down with those!