Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Special Edition Monday Plot Swap

Friday the 13th style

  
Dawn's Plot Swap
Have a plot? Leave one
Need a plot ? Take one
 
For reasons I won't bore you with, I was unable to fulfill your plot swap needs on Friday. I apologize for this travesty and hope you will forgive me. 
If I had been doing my job properly on Friday, It would have been a Friday the 13th style plot swap. 
So, let's see what you've got!

Hope none of my followers are :

Paraskevidekatriaphobics — people afflicted with a morbid, irrational fear of Friday the 13th
 
 Otherwise, this year might be rough on you!
 

Since Friday the 13 superstitions lend themselves to the paranormal, I can see this working for a plot where the 13th opens a portal or some other mystical event. The first date, the characters are sucked into the alternate dimension.  The second, they almost make it out, but are foiled at the last second. Leaving the third for rescue and happily ever after! 

One of the theories on why the date is unlucky would make an interesting plot in itself. 
 
 


So, now that Friday the 13th is safely behind us, swap with me. Do you have any unlucky stories for that day? Maybe lucky ones that laugh in the face of superstition?


 
 

No comments: