Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Release day to RONI LOREN!

Tell Me Your Story Tuesday
Crash Into You
Go ahead and stare at the cover a little longer. I'll wait.





*Throws confetti*


Happy Release day to my friend,

Roni is just awesome. I have truly enjoyed getting to know her through NTRWA and have been waiting anxiously to be able to throw her a release day virtual party.
Also, you should check out her blog because, well, she puts really hot guys on there! 
Roni has visited us a few times most recently with this post about the craziness of self-promotion.
But, she also weighed in on my struggle with writing sexy scenes. You can check out her advice here

So, celebrate with me! 

Grab some confetti and a virtual glass for the toast.  
Congratulate Roni or hop over to her blog and leave her some love. 

5 comments:

Katie Ganshert said...

Happy release day, Roni! Huge congrats on your book being out for the masses! What an exciting (and scary!) feeling!

Jerrie Alexander said...

Roni, congratulations on release day! The book was easy to preorder. I know what I'll be doing today!

Celebrate, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Roni! That is terrific and woot! The dude is hot! LOL

Dawn- One of my resolutions is keeping up with old friends better- So I wanted to say hey- and tell u I'm thinking about all us DFW chicks.

*hugs*
Janet

Roni Loren said...

Thank so much, Dawn! You rock! :D *hug*

C. A. Szarek said...

YAY Roni! Congrats and MANY more to come!