Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Friday Plot Swap~World of Weirdness

Friday Plot Swap

Dawn's Plot Swap
Have a plot? Leave one
Need a plot ? Take one
This week, we are entering the World of Weirdness. Some of these stories have interesting characters to inspire you. Some of them have plots that will make you shake your head and said, "Huh?".  Some of them have both. 
Like this one:
 
An Upper East Side couple grieving over the loss of a stuffed toy monkey they’ve raised like a son the past decade went bananas with joy Saturday night after being reunited with their beloved Beanie Baby. 
(Really, you need to read the whole story to grasp the, um, originality of these people)
  
Three people in Beatrice, Neb., were charged after a woman allegedly asked her friends to stab her so she could avoid a probation hearing, 
(I have some great friends. Amazingly enough, I don't see any of them doing this for me.)

Doctors were baffled when a British man told them, "I can hear my eyeballs moving." But they finally diagnosed that Stephen Mabbutt had a rare ear condition in which sounds inside the body are heard very loudly, 
(I have no comment on this one.)

So, swap with me! What kind of weirdness is going on in your world *real or imaginary*?
 

 

No comments: