Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's on your TBR list?

Tell Me Your Story Tuesday
So, whatcha readin'?


Reading is a dangerous activity for me. I am one of those "must-finish-the-book" people. According to my husband, I don't actually read books. I devour them. If I start a book, the laundry piles up, the dishes linger in the sink and the children get to eat popcorn for dinner.

Speaking of my husband, when we were first married, if he wanted to spend the day playing a video game, he would always sweetly suggest we stop by a book store and pick up a few things for me. Oh, and while we're here...I'll just pop into this game store. Took me years to realize I was being had.

So, here is what is on my list for this summer:





 




What am I missing? What's on your list? I read just about everything, except horror. What is the best book you have read lately? Anything I should stay away from? Do you have a book coming out this summer that I should absolutely check out?
Tell Me Your Story!

No comments: