Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why my weekend ROCKED!

Tell Me Your Story Tuesday

My weekend ROCKED because 

 I got to meet Sandra Brown!
who was awesome and friendly and someone you just want to go have a drink with and listen to her tell stories.




I hung out with these people. Who are awesome and friendly and going to all sign books for me some day!




I also got to hang with  these people. Who I already knew were awesome and friendly and going to sign their books for me this year!















And we ROCKED the DFWcon shoe grudge!
(My feet are the too-white-to-even-show-up-in-the-flash, but I had pretty toenails!)

So, tell me your story! What was the best part of the weekend for you? Who are your awesome and cool, new friends? How were your shoes?

*I know lots of people are recapping DFWcon today. I will be describing my experience on Thinking about Thursday. *


2 comments:

Lindsay Cummings author said...

Yayy!! It was so much fun :)

Roni Loren said...

So glad I got to hang out with you and that you had a good time! :)