Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I survived...and I am a total dork!

Overall, I would consider my experience with the Secret Agent Contest on http://misssnarksfirstvictim.blogspot.com/ very positive. An AGENT actually read my work! ( at least the first 250 words.) and didn't say it was horrible! In fact, he/she ( the agent hasn't been reveal yet)  said it had POTENTIAL!!! P-O-T-E-N-T-I-AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeal!*

Also, another reader took the time to email me a detailed critique. I greatly appreciated that.



Now, for my total dorkiness! It is ALMOST NOVEMBER !  I haven't started plotting for NaNoWriMo yet, but I am beyond excited!  Last year such a fun experience and I completed one of my favorite manuscripts. It has been through multiple revisions since then and barely resembles the original, but I LOVE IT!


Can't wait to try it again!

No comments: